Dear backgammon friend, member of a BGFed.be backgammon club,
You’re kindly invited to the General Assembly of BGFed.be – Belgian Backgammon Federation – on Friday the 6th of December 2019 at 18.00 PM in Tennis Club ‘le Roseau’, 60, rue du Roseau – Rietweg at 1180 Brussels.
The Assembly will be followed by the Brussels Friendly 95 tournament at 19.45 PM.
- Welcome drink & word by the President (Guy Van Middelem).
- Financial report of the Treasurer (Alain Chif) : changes in the by-laws (address – reduction of board members) and legal publication, balance 2019, budget 2019, EUBGF fee, membership fees.
- Report of the 4-Cubes committee (Luc Palmans, chairman) : report 2019 (format, teams, calendar ) ; project for 2020.
- Report of the BIC committee (Kristoffer De Weert) : report 2019 (format, participants, calendar) ; project for 2020 (format, participants).
- Report of the Selection committee 2018 (Johan Huyck) : report European / World Championships in Montenegro 2019 ; project for France 2020.
- Report of the BMS-committee (Geert Van der Stricht) : report 2019 ; project for 2020.
- Report of the Rating committee (Johan Segers) : report 2019 ; project for 2020.
- Relation to the EUBGF (Guy Van Middelem) : report of the EUBGF Assembly in Montenegro 2019.
- Club reports (Brugge – LVD ; Gent – BVK ; Brussels – GVM ; Leuven – HP). Organisation of BGFed.be championships (1-point, 5-point,…).
Please note : a) every individual member of a BGFed.be affiliated club is invited to the GA ; b) in the eventual case of voting : voting rights are per member (1 vote per club) and per founding member (1 vote per member).
Keep on rolling, — Guy Van Middelem, President BGFed.be