Dear backgammon friend,
Dear member of a BGFed.be backgammon club,
You’re kindly invited to the General Assembly of BGFed.be, the Belgian Backgammon Federation npo, on Friday the 4th of December at 18.00 PM in the ‘Brasserie du Longchamp’, Waterloosesteenweg 836 in Uccle, Brussels.
The General Assembly will be followed at 20.00 PM by the Brussels Friendly 56 tournament.
- Welcome drink & word by the President (Guy Van Middelem) : explanation of the formal non-profit organisation, structure : board, member clubs & players, ID.
- Report of the Treasurer (Line Vandamme) : balance 2015, budget 2016, fees.
- Report of the 2015 4 Cubes committee (Luc Palmans) : project for 2016.
- Report of the 2015 BIC committee (Guy Van Middelem) : project for 2016.
- Report of the 2015 Selection Committee (Guy Van Middelem) : relation to the EUBGF, European Championships 2015 in Budapest, new 2016 Selection program (Michel Lamote).
- Report of the Rating committee (Johan Segers).
- Creation of a BMS(BE) committee (Michel Lamote).
- Board : Tournament director Luc Palmans remains as President of the 4 Cubes committee but quits as board member (many thanks for your cooperation, Luc). Therefore, BGFed.be is looking for a new board member. Candidates must write before the 1st of December to email@example.com.
- Varia : website, plans for a Belgian tournament for the European Tour, others…
Please, send any questions or different points of interest beforehand to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note :
- every individual member of a BGFed.be is invited to the GA (please tell me if you plan to come) ;
- voting rights are per member (1 vote per club) and per founding member (1 vote per member).
Kind regards & keep on rolling,
— Guy van Middelem (President BGFed.be)