Dear backgammon friend, member of a BGFed.be backgammon club,
You’re kindly invited to the General Assembly of BGFed.be – Belgian Backgammon Federation – on Friday the 2nd of December 2016 at 18:00 in the ‘Les Brasseries du Longchamp’, Waterloosesteenweg 836 in Uccle, Brussels. The Assembly will be followed at 20:00 by the Brussels Friendly 68 tournament.
- Welcome drink & word by the President (Guy Van Middelem) : approval of the Minutes of the General Assembly of December 4, 2015.
- Financial report of the Treasurer (Line Vandamme) : balance 2016, budget 2017, fees.
- Report of the 2016 4 Cubes committee (Luc Palmans, Chairman) : report 2016 (format, teams, calendar) ; project for 2017 idem but presumably teams of 4 players.
- Report of the 2016 BIC committee (Guy Van Middelem, Chairman) : report 2016 (format, participants, calendar) ; project for 2017 (new committee Member, Kristoffer De Weert; new BIC-playoffs rules).
- Report of the BMSB committee (new composition of the committee : Geert Van Der Stricht replacing Michel Lamote as Chairman) ; report 2016 (BMS series, BPR clusters, BMAB tournament) ; projects for 2017.
- Report of the Rating committee (Johan Segers) : report 2016, project for 2017: no changes.
- Club reports (for Brugge: Line ; for Gent: Geert Van Der Stricht or… ; for Brussels: Alain Chif ; for Leuven: Johan Segers ; for Hasselt: Luc Palmans) : members, venue, activities, organisation of BGFed.be championships (blitz, 1-point, 5-point, …).
- Report of the 2016 Selection committee (Johan Segers in the absence of Michel Lamote, excused) : report European Championships 2016 in Helsingör, Denmark ; proposals about Reykjavik 2017.
- Relation to the EUBGF (Johan Segers & Maurits Pino) : report of the EUBGF GA, October 22, 2016.
- Varia (Guy Van Middelem) : as mentioned : organisation of BGFed.be championships (blitz, 1-point, 5-point, …). Please send any questions or different points of interest beforehand to [email protected]
- Every individual member of a BGFed.be is invited to the GA (please tell Guy Van Middelem if you plan to come).
- In case of voting : voting rights are per member (1 vote per club) and per founding member (1 vote per member).
Kind regards & keep on rolling,
Guy van Middelem, President BGFed.be