Below please find some matches played and recorded by the four Belgian players at the World Championship 2012 in Monte Carlo: Michel Lamote, Walter Meuwis, Luc Palmans, and Geert Van der Stricht.
- Despite the extension *.txt, the files are in Jellyfish Match format. They can be opened and analyzed right away directly with GNU Backgammon, eXtreme gammon, and other software. Should you wish to obtain the files in GNU (*.sgf) or eXtreme gammon (*.xg) format, write to [email protected] and I’ll send them to you — for security reasons, WordPress does not allow these file types for up- or download.
- In the matches Van der Stricht vs. Natanzon and Van der Stricht vs. Ghodsi, illegal moves have been played.
Thank you to Michel, Walter, Luc and Geert for compiling these match records!
- 2012_0709_Monte Carlo_WC_2nd Cons_L128_9pt_Meuwis vs Gagua
- 2012_0707_Monte Carlo_WC_L128_17pt_Grunwald vs Lamote
- 2012_0706_Monte Carlo_WC_Qual_Final_9pt_Van der Stricht vs Yazawa
- 2012_0711_Monte Carlo_WC_2nd Cons_L64_9pt_Natanzon vs Palmans
- 2012_0710_Monte Carlo_WC_1st Cons_QF_11pt_Trabolt vs Palmans
- 2012_0706_Monte Carlo_WC_Qual_SF_9pt_Van der Stricht vs Ghodsi
- 2012_0710_Monte Carlo_WC_1st Cons_L16_11pt_Van der Stricht vs Humke
- 2012_0707_Monte Carlo_WC_L64_17pt_Palmans vs Lawless
- 2012_0709_Monte Carlo_WC_1st Cons_L32_11pt_Palmans vs Bor
- 2012_0710_Monte Carlo_WC_1st Cons_QF_11pt_Van der Stricht vs Natanzon
- 2012_0709_Monte Carlo_WC_QF_21p_Petersen vs Van der Stricht